Integration of the intercultural dimension and awareness into business activity
From La Classe to Your Business
Just couple of examples:
* Dolce Gabbana advertised in China by showing how a Chinese woman tries to eat pizza with chopsticks.
* Eyeglasses were advertised in Thailand by cute animals wearing them. No self respecting Thai would wear anything worn by animals as they are considered to be a form of low life.
* The Archbishop of Canterbury told that Old world will become a New world on the Royal wedding in the presence of Her Majesty The Queen.
* The Israely chef made a dessert in a form of a shoe for the Japanese Prime Minister.
And couple of facts:
1.Cross culture helps to make business more effectively.
2. 70% of international businesses are crushed because of cross cultural misunderstanding;
3. Cross cultural expert is a profession;
4. There is no Hospitality without cultural awareness;
5. It doesn’t affect the Identity of your brand. You stay yourself;
6. We should not leave the business process to a chance. It’s too expensive.